Every day across Australia people are injured as a direct result of defective or faulty products. It could be as simple as faulty electrical equipment burning you to a car accident as a result of faulty workmanship or a badly manufactured or defective product that causes injury.
Examples of Product Liability Accidents
Below is a list of a few different examples of accidents that may be covered under product liability insurance:
- Injury caused through a faulty electrical kitchen or other appliance
- Injury caused by defective equipment or product
- Injury suffered from products used either on or in the body
- Car accidents caused as a direct result of faulty workmanship or a defective part
These are simply some of the many circumstances of how injuries are sustained daily and you need to ensure you receive the correct information and advice by contacting Fair Claim on 1800 825 645.
If you or family members have been injured in an incident involving a possible product liability compensation claim then you may be entitled to pursue a compensation claim. The first important steps are:-
- The incident should be reported to the relevant Manufacturer, service provider or Owner, i.e. whoever you feel might be responsible
- Treatment should be sought for the injuries suffered and you should ensure the health care provider is made aware of the circumstances surrounding the injury
- Document the incident
- Contact Fair Clam on 1800 825 645
The amount to which you may be entitled in compensation varies however as a guide, you may be entitled to the following:
- Loss of wages
- Medical expenses for the treatment received
- Other miscellaneous expenses, relating to the incident and your injury
The specialist Product Liability Solicitor will be able to advice you on your specific entitlements, which could well include items not mentioned above. Remember, time limits apply and to obtain a FREE advice and assistance contact Fair Claim today on 1800 825 645.
FREE CALL:1800 825 645