Property Insurance Claims

We can offer advice and assistance if you are having trouble with any type of property damage claim. When the time comes to lodge your insurance claim you may need some expert assistance.

property insurance claims

We can help you with advice on:

  • Home and contents insurance
  • Building insurance
  • Third party claims against your business
  • Theft claims


Home Insurance Claims Advice

The insurer may use an assessor or adjuster to examine your claim and you may not be happy with their assessment. Insurers also use expert reports and lawyers to help them refuse and reduce claims. When you feel you are not being treated fairly it is time to call us and get someone on your side.

FREE CALL:1800 825 645

Latest news: